Friday 6 January 2017

NEET : HOW TO SCORE 300+ IN BIOLOGY





YOU CHOOSE TO BECOME A DOCTOR HENCE YOU OPTED FOR BIOLOGY THEN WHY DO YOU IGNORE IT?

You think you are good in biology because you had scored well in 12th board or in any test right ? Have you analysed the percentage of negatives you do in any NEET mock tests? 
Perhaps no, mostly aspirants score in between 250 to 280 in biology section and make many excuses about it. They say "I was not well enough prepared or I did silly mistakes etc ". 
Many of the aspirant just can't tell the difference between ANALOGOUS and HOMOLOGOUS organs but they think of themselves as biology prodigy. 
STOP FOOLING your self ASAP.

Every candidate who gets the rank under 3000 scores no less than 300 in biology. And this score makes them far above the crowd which scores in between 250 to 280 marks.
Marks scored in the biology decides whether you are going to be in the rank list or not. Almost 90% aspirant use to think that biology just needs to be learnt and they can do it any time. This is the very big and foolish misconception. Because of this misconception they do most of the negatives in biology.

Try to understand the things , do not rote memorize the facts. Have your concepts clear first and solve good assertion and reason problems. Assertion and reason will make your concepts rock solid and you will not get confused between the mcqs.
You must have your own notes based on the NCERT but do not just copy write it on the note book. Make your notes shortest as possible, use mind maps and flow charts because notes are for revision. You should not end up writing your own version of NCERT book in the name of making notes.
YOUR NOTE SHOULD BE LIKE THIS

Now you have only few months left just stick to NCERT and give many test as you can.
Make your daily targets in biology and cover up the topics accordingly. 
Cover the wall of your room with the NCERT diagrams and flow charts which you preapre by own. You must be seeing the diagrams regularly to get it printed in your mind.

Now this is the time, give what you have! 
Ask your self " IS This Your best?"


  

6 comments:

  1. If you have any doubt comment here or just email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the tips to crack NEET Biology. Practice makes a man Perfect! To get the aspired score, an aspirant need to take enormous Practice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir I'm a 2 time dropper I didn't score gud in neet I lacked somewhere in my practice n time management
    dis yr I hv planned to solve as many ques of neet den aiims n den jee till Dec n after dat join any test series I want a seat in aiims Delhi or maulana what more shld I do being a girl there r some family issues which I can't reveal out here so planned to self study at home by dushyant sir chemistry n thinking to call for an private phy tutor .Sir pls let me knw if I m correct or not and help me prove myself to others dis yr.
    thanku

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should join test series from beginning. For detail guidance I would suggest you to mail me. Before I suggest your study strategy mail me the details like the expected marks of this year's, subject wise. Mail me at ecollegial@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. Sir when will I get my studying strategy..

    ReplyDelete